Looking for a new personal or team challenge? Fancy turning that hobby into a fundraiser?!
Whatever time you have to spare, we can help you create a fundraisier that suits you.
You’ll raise vital funds for The Fostering Network, make a real difference to fostered children and young people and have a brilliant experience – all in one go!
If you have any questions about your fundraising ideas or our challenge options, please contact our fundraising team.
We welcome supporters who share our passion for foster care to join #teamTFN today!
Whatever kind of fundraising event, challenge or activtiy you are looking for, there's plenty of options available and we can help you to make it happen!
Physical challenges could include:
- Organising a Foster Walk in your local area (or beyond!)
- Sponsored Yogathon/Danceathon or any other kind of 'athon'!
- Running events (UK or international half or full marathons, 10k/5k runs
- Cycling events (Eg. London to Paris, Prudential Ride London)
- Obstacle courses (Eg. Tough Mudder, Spartan Race)
- UK or International treks (Everything from Snowdon to the Inca Trail)
Skydiving (You’ll jump from at least 10,000 feet, and at a maximum speed of 120mph!)
Activities and events could include:
- Bake sales at work/school/community events
- Pub quiz
- Seasonal Fairs
- Coffee Mornings
- A sponsored silence
- Growing/shaving your hair
- Foodie events (cheese and wine night, dinner party etc)
- Having a stand at a community event
Using a hobby to create a fundraising activity