Other ways to donate:
- Shop online:
1. Amazon Smile allows you to generate donations for The Fostering Network whilst you shop online at Amazon.
They will donate 0.5% of your purchase price (on eligible items) and to register couldn’t be easier- we’ve signed up and received our first donations from our online shopping- it does work!
- Log in to Amazon Smile with your normal Amazon log in details
- Choose The Fostering Network as your charity of choice
- Shop and check out as normal (It's basically the Amazon website)
- Your purchases will create donations directly from Amazon to The Fostering Network so you won’t see anything different on your account.
- Simply visit Amazon Smile as you would Amazon UK to make your purchases are eligible for donations.
2. The Giving Machine is a new and super easy online tool, which allows you to generate donations to The Fostering Network every time you shop online. All your favourite stores are on there including Amazon, John Lewis and Sainsbury's, and everyone will donate a percentage of the amount you spend to The Fostering Network to say thank you for shopping with them.
It's really simple and doesn't cost you anything!
All you have to do is:
- Go to The Giving Machine.
- Sign up for free.
- Get shopping. Your donations will be collected by The Giving Machine and automatically sent to The Fostering Network. It couldn't be easier!
- Payroll giving:
This is an easy way to take your support further and improve life for children in foster care now and into the future. You choose how much you wish to give each month. The donation is taken from your pay, before tax, so it will actually cost you less. For example:
- if you pay the basic rate tax, a £5 donation to The Fostering Network will cost you only £4
- If you are a higher rate tax payer, a £10 donation will cost you only £6.
Speak to your employer today and ask your payroll department about setting up a donation to The Fostering Network (quoting our registered charity number - 280852). If your employer doesn't have a scheme, let us know and we can help them to set one up!
A wedding, a birthday or a special anniversary are fantastic occasions on which to share your passion for supporting children in foster care with your friends, family, and guests. Why not add a little something extra special to the day by asking friends and family to make a donation in support of the Fostering Network's work of instead of a gift?
Our fundraising team can provide you with fundraising materials to help celebrate your special event, such as donation forms, thank you letters and collection boxes but if there is anything else that you would like to discuss, please give us a call, we are always impressed by the creativity of our supporters and will do all we can to get behind your fundraising efforts!