By making a donation today you will be supporting us in our work to help the 64,000 children in foster care across the UK to fulfil their potential and achieve their ambitions. We work with fostered children and young people, foster carers and the other professionals who support fostered children to ensure that every child in care has the best possible experience of foster care and that all fostered children have every opportunity to enjoy the very best of life's illustrious chances and to reach their full potential.
Other ways to donate
1. The Giving Machine is a new and super easy online tool, which allows you to generate donations to The Fostering Network every time you shop online. All your favourite stores are on there including Amazon, John Lewis and Sainsbury's, and everyone will donate a percentage of the amount you spend to The Fostering Network to say thank you for shopping with them.
It's really simple and doesn't cost you anything. There are no hidden charges or catches!
All you have to do is:
- Go to The Giving Machine.
- Sign up for free.
- Get shopping. Your donations will be collected by The Giving Machine and automatically sent to The Fostering Network. It couldn't be easier!
2. Savoo is a voucher code and deal website and there are two ways to fundraise for free using this website:
- Use this website to search for discount codes on all your online shopping (Argos, Boots, John Lewis etc) and everytime you use a voucher, the good people at Savoo will donate to The Fostering Network on your behalf. It's completely free and so simple: You search, you save and they donate. Perfect!
- Simply use Savoo Search as your default search engine (the same way as you would your current search engine) and Savoo will donate 1p for every search. If you’re looking to do some online shopping and want to get a great deal,
Savoo has thousands of voucher codes and deals that will help you save money & they will donate to The Fostering Network
at the same time- so simple!
Payroll giving is an easy way to take your support further and improve life for children in foster care now and into the future. You choose how much you wish to give each month. The donation is taken from your pay, before tax, so it will actually cost you less. For example:
- if you pay the basic rate tax, a £5 donation to The Fostering Network will cost you only £4
- If you are a higher rate tax payer, a £10 donation will cost you only £6.
It’s a great way to give, and easy to opt in and out of whenever you wish.
What to do next:
Speak to your employer today and ask your payroll department about setting up a donation to The Fostering Network (quoting our registered charity number - 280852). If your employer doesn't have a scheme, let us know and we can help them to set one up!
A wedding, a birthday or a special anniversary are fantastic occasions on which to share your passion for supporting children in foster care with your friends, family, and guests. Why not add a little something extra special to the day by asking friends and family to make a donation in support of the Fostering Network's work of instead of a gift?
Our fundraising team can provide you with fundraising materials to help celebrate your special event, such as donation forms, thank you letters and collection boxes but if there is anything else that you would like to discuss, please give us a call, we are always impressed by the creativity of our supporters and will do all we can to get behind your fundraising efforts!