We’re thrilled you’ve decided to fundraise for The Fostering Network. Thank you.
Whether you are looking for fundraising inspiration, advice on how to hold a fundraising event or want help making your ideas a reality, we can offer the support you need to help you on your way.
This page has all you need to start fundraising. We’ve pulled together a few hints and tips to make sure your fundraising event or challenge is safe, legal and as fun for you and/or your guests as possible. And of course to make sure that your hard work raises as much as possible for The Fostering Network!
Our fundraising officer is on hand to support you and help make your event a success.
Email or call 020 7620 8406 for any fundraising help and advice you need.
Are you looking for an idea of how to raise funds for The Fostering Network?
Our fundraising guide features four main ways that you can fundraise to help us help children in foster care.
Our 25 Ways to Fundraise sheet has lots of other ideas of how you can raise vital funds for the work of The Fostering Network as we support fostered children to fulfil their potential and achieve their ambitions.
There really is something for everyone, whether you want to raise £50 or £5,000 – we’ll help you every step of the way.
If you have any questions about fundraising to support the work of The Fostering Network or if you'd like to talk through any potential fundraising plans you have, please contact our fundraising team.
Handy fundraising forms
- Download a donation and gift aid form.
- Download a sponsorship form.
Set up a Virgin Money Giving page.
- Set up an online giving page - it’s the easiest and quickest way for your friends and family to support you.
- Why not ask your local school or the PTA if you can run a tombola, bring and buy sale or another fundraising activity to raise money for The Fostering Network?
- Organise a night in with friends – ask everyone to donate what they would spend on a night out. It’s a great way to have a fabulous night in with friends and fundraise at the same time.
- Ask your employer to support you through a fundraising day or matched funding.
- Have you got a big birthday or special wedding anniversary coming up? Why not ask friends and family to donate to The Fostering Network in lieu of buying you a gift?
- Organise a raffle - it’s an easy way to boost funds and will add an extra element of fun to the day.
- Organise an auction of promises by asking friends to support you by donating anything from golf lessons to dog walking!
Ask local businesses if they would support your fundraising by donating a prize for a raffle or sponsoring your event.
We can help you:
- collecting money
- entertainment and alcohol licences
- first aid
- risk assessments
- event plans.