Good afternoon members, I hope you are all enjoying the summer holidays and maybe even a little sunshine? Here is a round-up of what you have been talking about over the last fortnight.
- There has been a discussion on foster carers’ identity and how it is protected in the age of social media and the internet – what are your thoughts on this issue?
- One member voiced some concerns on contact during the school holidays which generated lots of responses. Does anyone else have any advice or suggestions?
- A short discussion took place about supporting your birth children during challenging times – you can contribute to the thread here. (Don't forget about Sons & Daughters month in October).
- A lengthy discussion on rent within a Staying Put arrangement took place earlier this month – join the discussion here.
- Another member posted a message asking for advice on her current fostering situation. Many have already contributed to this thread – is there anything you would like to add?
- Don’t forget that you can access discounts to a variety of Merlin attractions over the summer as part of your membership subscription. As well as this, members also get 10% off holidays and short breaks with Hoseasons and Cottages4you.