Hello again and welcome to this edition of the fortnightly round-up of your community posts and discussions. Please add your experience and insight to help answer people’s questions.
- One carer has posted a question about moving and changing local authorities. Have you moved authorities? Have you any advice or tips to share?
- Coping after a child has moved on can be an emotional time. What advice would you give a foster carer experiencing this for the first time?
- Another member is in a dispute with their IFA and is looking for help defining the terms 'complex' or 'enhanced' needs. Can you help?
- How would you manage if you were caring for a young person who has committed a violent assault? Please share your advice and support.
- Do you know any books that promote a healthy eating lifestyle and are written for teenagers? Please add your recommendation to this discussion.