Good afternoon, good community members! If you've had children on half term this week, I hope a good time was had by all. If you did something special, I'm sure we would all be interested to hear about it!
- Life-story books, scrapbooks, keepsakes; what do you do for the child in your care?
- One foster carer has had an upsetting meeting after giving notice to end a placement, and is soon going to a follow-up meeting. Share your stories and support!
- If you're in the East Midlands, ask this member about the Foster Carers Group Meethings that they're a part of.
- If one partner is the main carer, and the other works full time, who registers for tax and claims the allowance?
- Did you see our Campaigns Manager, Vicki Swain, on Newsnight last week? Let us know what you thought!