The aim of this course is to enable participants to develop training skills, knowledge and confidence in delivering pre-approval foster care training linked to assessment. Our three day course is vital for anyone with responsibility for running in-house preparation sessions for new applicants.
Course aims and outcomes
This course will enable participants to:
- Identify key adult learning and group work theories
- Explore and practise the skills needed to learn training for applicants
- Experience working in partnership with others by planning, preparing and delivering a presentation
- Observe and evaluate sessions presented by other course participants
- Evaluate their own preparation, presentation and co-working
- Acknowledge the skills they already possess and those that they may need to develop further
- Work with the Fostering Network’s key pre-approval resource The Skills to Foster, 3rd Edition
18, 19, and 20 September 2018.
Price and booking
The cost of the course is £310.00 plus VAT for members/£620.00 plus VAT for non members
To book a place on this training course, please complete and return the booking form attached. For further information contact Joy Crawford, Learning & Development Co-ordinator: Telephone: 0141 204 1400 or email: email@example.com