This one day training course is aimed at foster carers who provide this specialist service and those that support them.
Our one-day Record Keeping for Parent and Child Placements training course is aimed at foster carers who provide this specialist service and those that support them and aims to prepare and increase confidence within their roles.
Aims and objectives:
- Understand parent and child placements and assessment roles and responsibilities
- Reinforce the importance of good record keeping
- Understand the origins and purpose of Parent and Child recording tools
- Understand how your recording fits into the wider parenting assessment
- Better understand how to best present our recording in order to support an assessment
- Consider strategies to optimise recording documents to better facilitate the assessment process for all parties.
Member rate £90
Non-member rate £180
This course will be delivered via Zoom, confirmed delegates will be sent joining instructions by email a few days before the course start date.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org