This one day training course is aimed at fostering service panel members to increase confidence in their roles.
The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011 specify that all fostering services must have a fostering panel. It is considered good practice that panel members receive training to ensure that they have a clear understanding of what their responsibilities are.
Aims and objectives:
- Explore roles and responsibilities
- Examine how their own values and attitudes may affect their work on panels
- Clarify the national legal framework for panels, and develop familiarity with the Fostering Services Regulations 2011, National Minimum Standards 2011
- Consider how applicants experience panels
- Develop an effective working relationship
- Consider Panels safeguarding and quality assurance role
Member rate £122.40 inc VAT
Non-member rate £244 inc VAT
This course will be delivered via Zoom, confirmed delegates will be sent joining instructions by email a few days before the course start date. For more information contact email@example.com
Registration from 9.45am
This training course is open to those from across the UK although will focus on legislation and guidance for England where necessary.