After feedback from our members and the success of our recent roadshows, we will be taking our popular national conference on the road in 2017/18. We will be delivering 12 conferences across the UK to give members the opportunity to explore local, regional and national issues in fostering.
Exclusively for members, the conferences will be delivered by our specialist regional and country staff teams and will include expert speaker sessions, drop-in clinics and market place activities. Developed for foster carers and fostering service staff, they will be an opportunity for you to update your knowledge and practice, as well as to meet others from your fostering community.
Each event will give you the opportunity to hear more about national developments and innovation in fostering, as well as news and practice developments from your region or country. We will also be providing updates on our work to support post-18 care and the latest State of the Nation's Foster Care survey.
View a sample agenda from the West Midlands event containing further information about the types of sessions you can expect.
Tickets for members are £46 plus VAT per person or £115 plus VAT for a group of three. Lunch and refreshments will be included.
Bookings are open for the first four conferences. Places are limited so don't miss out - book your place now.
- West Midlands - The Bond, Birmingham on 23 May 2017
- South East - Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel, Maidstone on 20 June 2017
- South West - Taunton Conference Centre, Taunton on 4 July 2017
- North East - The Sjovoll Centre, Durham on 12 September
We are also delighted to confirm that we will be holding conferences in the following locations in 2017/18. Bookings for these will open over the coming months.
- North West - Manchester - October 2017
- London - November 2017
- East of England - Ipswich - January 2018
- East Midlands - Nottingham - February 2018
- Yorkshire and Humber - Leeds - March 2018
- Northern Ireland - TBC
- Scotland - TBC
- Wales - TBC
Please note that locations and content may be subject to change.