Shopping for food, cooking meals, washing clothes. There are many skills that young people need to learn before they are ready to live independently, but managing money is one of the most important.
children and young people
You are here
Calling 16- to 25-year-olds!
- Would you like to be a young advocate and join an exciting new project with The Fostering Network?
- Do you have experience of care?
- Have you been a part of a fostering family?
- Are you passionate about change?
- Would you like to share your experience to help inform others?
Picking up from where we left off on part one of our young champions blog, here’s Cherise and Jak talking about their experiences with the programme.
The great, late, Nelson Mandela once said that ‘the youth of today are the leaders of tomorrow.’ This is, of course true, but we like to think that young people are also the leaders of today which is why we have been so pleased to have had our young champions in Scotland come on board to influenc
Children form part of the steering group of Walking Tall, where their views and experiences are used to guide the project’s development.