To enable participants to increase knowledge and confidence in the virtual delivery of The Skills to Foster pre approval training course.
Delegates will need to attend all three days to complete this course. This three day training course will take place on:
Wednesday 24 November 2021
Tuesday 30 November 2021
Wednesday 1 December 2021
Aims and objectives:
- To increase awareness of using a video conferencing platform to deliver The Skills to Foster training
- Reflect on personal training skills and potential areas for improvement
- To update knowledge of the content of The Skills to Foster training materials
- To explore some of the challenges faced when facilitating groups and to identify ways to overcome them
- To enable participants to plan, prepare and deliver an exercise from The Skills to Foster virtual training
Member rate £474 including VAT
Non-member rate £948 including VAT
or email email@example.com for an invoice.
This course will be delivered via Zoom, confirmed delegates will be sent joining instructions by email a few days before the course start date, you will also be sent a course workbook send via Royal Mail prior to the course start date.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org