Want to go for a run? No matter how long or short, gentle or tough, you can get involved and choose your challenge!
We’re looking for supporters who share our passion for foster care and enjoy running to join #teamTFN today, and make a difference to the lives of fostered children and young people across the UK.
How to get involved
Choose the running event that’s perfect for you from our extensive list (some are also listed below).
Email our fundraising team or call 0207 6208 406 with the race you would like to enter and we’ll get you signed up and ready to run.
Our fundraising team can offer:
- Fundraising advice to help you hit that all important minimum target:
- £100 for 5km or 10km
- £250 for a half marathon
- £500 for a full marathon.
We know you can do it!
- Personalised support throughout your challenge experience from registration to race completion.
- Branded t-shirts/sports vests to run in on the day so you look the part.
- Fundraising materials (collection pots, tablecloths etc) for your fundraising activities.
- Practical support with your place with a third-party organisation.
For those wanting to take on a fantastic running challenge, we’ve got guaranteed places in half and full marathons and 10k runs from Manchester to Amsterdam! These events take place throughout the year and if you think you'd like to take part- choose one and click on it to find out when, where and how!
If you have a particular race that you would like to run that isn't listed on here or the third party website, please contact our fundraising team.